1. Visit www.Snap.com and sign up for a free account.
1.1 You will be able to customise the color, add your logo and choose how you want the preview triggered.
1.2 www.webAJ.com uses the icon only option. This means that the link is normal and previews are if you mouse over the icon at the end.
1.3 Do not forget the select the Advanced options so you can add more customization.
2. Enter the website you will be using it on and a valid e-mail address.
3. You are now at the copy code page, copy the code to your clip board.
4. FTP to or SSH to your /drupal/themes/your_theme_name directory
5. Make a backup of page.tpl.php
6. Edit page.tpl.php and past the code from your clipboard between <head> and </head>
Is should look similar to this.
<title><?php print $head_title ?></title>
<?php print $head ?>
<?php print $styles ?>
<?php print $scripts ?>
<style type="text/css" media="print">@import "<?php print base_path() . path_to_theme() ?>/print.css";</style>
<!--[if lt IE 7]>
<style type="text/css" media="all">@import "<?php print base_path() . path_to_theme() ?>/fix-ie.css";</style>
7. Your done, links on your website will automatically have previews even your previously existing content.